Thai Chicken Wings
- 24 meaty chicken wings, tips removed, cut into wings and drumettes
- 8 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 4 tsp soy sauce
- 4 tsp honey
- 2 tsp dried coriander, crushed
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Place chicken wings into a large resealable plastic bag. Add garlic, ginger, soy sauce, honey, coriander, and fish sauce. Seal bag, turn to coat. Freeze. Or refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place wings on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes. Turn and bake 5 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink.