No. I found it. I must be a bit crazy.
Anyway, we settled on the To Go Ware Two Tier Tiffin Box.
Our backup plan is something similar to this:
He prefers the tiffin box, however, because it does a better job of keeping his food separate. Very important, especially when you are 13.
We were at the store shopping for possible lunch options, and they were offering a sample of this pasta salad. It was so good, we immediately picked up all the ingredients (except the tomatoes--the girl didn't make it with tomatoes and he loved it exactly the way it was).
Smoked Cheddar and Turkey Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces uncooked wagon wheel pasta
- 8 ounces smoked cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 8 ounces smoked turkey breast, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 2 cups small broccoli florets
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced (optional!)
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup milk.