Mmm...Pepperoni Breadsticks

So, I am so enamored of my new baking mix that I am searching out recipes to use with it. And this one sounds good. Really good. Plus the fact that my darling son loves pepperoni. Pepperoni plain. Pepperoni sandwiches. Pepperoni pizza. We might as well add in these pepperoni breadsticks.

Pepperoni Breadsticks
Ingredients
  • 2 cups Quick Mix (or a baking mix such as Bisquick)
  • 1/2 cup cold water
  • 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni (about 2 oz)
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
  • 1 cup pizza sauce
  1. Heat oven to 425°. Mix baking mix, cold water, and pepperoni until dough forms. Beat 20 strokes. Turn dough onto surface dusted with flour; gently roll to coat. Knead 5 times.
  2. Roll dough into 10-inch square. Cut in half. Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips. Twist ends of strips in opposite directions. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends onto cookie sheet to fasten securely. Brush generously with melted butter. Sprinkle with cheese.
  3. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Heat pizza sauce until hot. Dip breadsticks into pizza sauce.
Makes about 28 breadsticks.

5 comments:

Little Ms Blogger said...

This sounds yummy - how did you like them?

Momstart said...

That sounds really good, something my family would love

Anonymous said...

hubby loves theses...veggie version though

alpinekleins said...

Great recipe - so creative. I'm sure my kids would love this, book marking it for my recipe collection.

Kristin

Momrempel said...

These sound just like something my family would love...thanks for posting....

found you on MBC and now following:)