- 2 cups Quick Mix (or a baking mix such as Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni (about 2 oz)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 425°. Mix baking mix, cold water, and pepperoni until dough forms. Beat 20 strokes. Turn dough onto surface dusted with flour; gently roll to coat. Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into 10-inch square. Cut in half. Cut each half crosswise into 14 strips. Twist ends of strips in opposite directions. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing ends onto cookie sheet to fasten securely. Brush generously with melted butter. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Heat pizza sauce until hot. Dip breadsticks into pizza sauce.